Friday, October 15, 2010

[Fall Booth}

Finally!!

My fall booth was re-vamped a couple of weeks ago and finally I am putting pictures up! YAY! I went on VACA right after I did my fall booth so I do apologize for the time delay, but we are here finally!


Thank you again for being so patient with my blog! Lots and lots to do!

~Hugs~

Liz




Rooster Cabinet


goodies and more goodies!


Great wall hangings

Love these black and turquoise chairs!



Vintage Metal chairs with Great patina
Feed sack
black serving tray-wonderful for a harvest feast!


White cabinet with lots of little goodies



Metal fencing with vintage hardware


Cheyenne loves working with mommy!



Vintage hanging lamp


Funky Gold Rooster, perfect for a Halloween Centerpiece


Vintage Metal basket with fresh paint


Rolling Metal Cart with drop down sides

1 comment:

Polly said...

Hey Liz! Looks great! I just noticed that feed sack....love it!! Great colors!!

Also, wanted to let you know that I am having a garage sale this Thursday night and Friday all day. I am sending an email to friends and family for early shopping on Thursday evening!! You are more than welcome to come! Just email me and can send you the address. I am getting rid of all of my new merchandise left over from my specialty shop and tons of stuff from around my house! Lots of decorative and seasonal! Let me know!!

hugs

Polly