Wednesday, August 18, 2010

{White Wednesday}

 Happy Wednesday! I am linking up to Faded Charm for my first {White Wednesday}.  I am so thrilled! I had a lovely morning with Cheyenne and John in Lithopolis Ohio for the {Alley Hop}.  Lithopolis is a charming little town and they have a few quaint shops in town.  Check out the Alley Hop this week as it ends on Saturday and at each stop you can enter a raffle at each stop for a gift certificate!

My {White Wednesday} entry is this little {White} glass and metal dome that I picked up in {Morrow County Ohio} and I just had to have it! I paired it with a fresh Cilantro plant and my mothers English China and an old wooden chair.  ahhhh Love it!

Enjoy.

Liz





4 comments:

Drawn to The Sea said...

Your little dome immediately brought back memories of conservatories at a few botanical gardens I've visited over the years. And cilantro, yum!

Virginia said...

It's my first White Wednesday too.
Your things are lovely.
Blessings,
Virginia

Rebecca said...

Happy First WW-you're going to love it here! Wonderful little conservatory-so many things you can display in there!

Drawn to The Sea said...

(re: your post on my blog: if you still need help, email me, quietcoconut(a)aol. I'm happy to share the code)