Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day! As I sit and reflect on my own father, I think of all the memories I share with him.  It has been 8 years this May since he passed away and it does seem like forever ago.  The Laugh, the smile and the personality is fading away in my mind.  Not something I want to forget.




This post was initially for yesterday, the day before Fathers Day, but as my husband is a new father this year, we spent the day enjoying what he likes to do. This post was going to be nothing about Fathers Day.  It was to be about a new project that I am working on.  I am starting to think that I was meant to write about Fathers Day!  My project will be put on hold for a few more days. I feel this is more important of a post today and more importantly about today, my Father and my husband.  I think it is always healthy to reflect on the joys and sorrows of our life.




So to all the fathers out there, all the grandfathers, all the soon to be fathers...Happy Fathers Day and enjoy this day with your family! I wish you all health, happiness and peace! Later this week... My project.. it's a simple one but it brings me joy!


xoxo Liz

No comments: