Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vintage White Shutters!



I usually find all the items for our home at flea markets, antique shops or hole in the wall stores, but when I won a gift card to The Village Merchant, in Grove City Ohio, I had to shop!  I first bought one white shutter thinking I was going to do something with it for my vintage maps on my wall and after some thinking I decided that it would be too much on that wall and so I went with the obvious! I went back, Cheyenne in tow, and bought another one! They are not exactly matching, but it doesn't really matter to me! I promptly purchased some white screws and away John and I went! I adore the outcome and it looks so adorable and just completes my front porch!  Now that I look back, I like the vintage maps all by themselves! There is enough detail with them alone! For all your home decor needs, I highly recommend the Village Merchant for all the unique little things you can find there! If you are in the Columbus or surrounds area, check them out!









Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo Liz

1 comment:

Polly said...

Love your shutters Liz!! Hope you are having a great week!!

Polly